Michigan CAT views training as a critical factor in our success. We are committed to offering quality training programs for our employees and our customers. We do this because Training:
- Allows us to keep our skills sharp in our areas of competency
- Allows us to do quality work
- Allows us to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Allows us to provide employees with the opportunity to continuously learn
- Helps us achieve our Vision
Michigan CAT is dedicated to this cause. Our in-house instructors are factory trained to provide training on the latest product technologies. We also utilize consultants and professional services to supplement and enhance our training programs. The objective at Michigan CAT is to provide learning opportunities for our employees that allow us to excel in our professional careers and to deliver tangible business results. We also seek to provide learning opportunities for our customers, to assist them in the efficient care, maintenance, and operation of their equipment.
We are committed to offering a quality training program for our employees that enables them to increase their skills and knowledge of Caterpillar equipment for parts, service and sales support of our customers.
- Our classrooms utilize state of the art computers and projectors along with satellite equipment that can receive broadcasts directly from the Caterpillar Television Network.
- We provide training to our technicians to ensure they are knowledgeable on Caterpillar equipment, components, software and the latest service techniques.
- Class sizes are generally limited to eight (8) students. A small class size allows for greater attention to the needs of each student and promotes better retention of information.
- Quality training comes from quality instructors. Our factory trained staff has over 110 years of combined technical experience.
We are also committed to providing non-technical skills necessary to ensure our employees have the proper skills to perform their jobs at a high level of competency; training includes:
- Supervisor and Leadership Development
- Safety & Compliance
- General Product Knowledge
- Soft Skills
We believe that by providing learning opportunities for our customers we can assist them in the efficient care, maintenance, and operation of their equipment. In addition to our scheduled courses, customer training classes can be customized to meet your specific needs at one of our locations or on your site. For heavy equipment training contact Rodney Charlton.
- Service Training
- Maintenance Training
- Operator Training