Michigan CAT rents motor graders by Cat® and allied brands. We offer affordable rates for well-maintained, low-hour machines as well as expert service and support. We also rent a wide range of accessories that will help you take on any task.
Check out details for our current inventory of motor grader rentals below. For help choosing a machine or putting together a rental package for an upcoming project, get in touch with a representative using our contact form or visit a location near you today.
Our Grader Rental Fleet
A motor grader is an ideal solution for roadwork, general construction and maintenance. When choosing a rental unit, your main concerns should include the suitability of the machine for the task as well as its overall performance and operating cost.
That’s where Michigan CAT comes in. Our team of skilled technicians maintains all our units to the highest standards. This ensures that any rental motor grader will deliver reliable performance in any application. Currently, our inventory includes machines by two of today’s leading manufacturers:
- Cat: Cat motor graders are fuel-efficient, easy to use and train operators on, and filled with advanced technology to improve accuracy. As the exclusive Cat dealer for Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, we know the company’s products inside and out, which makes us the best place to rent a Cat motor grader for any job.
- LeeBoy: LeeBoy manufactures small motor graders that offer the performance of a full-size machine in a compact, convenient package. Because they are easy to transport, LeeBoy motor graders are an excellent rental option, especially when working in remote locations. Use them for diverse tasks such as spreading base materials, ditch and shoulder repairs, fine grading, snow removal and more.
In addition to the machines themselves, we can match you with suitable accessories that will further expand the versatility of your rental.
Benefits of Renting Graders
Renting is the obvious choice for one-off or short-term projects. It may also be an option for longer jobs. Reasons for renting a motor grader include:
- Avoiding the long-term commitment and expense of a lease
- Freeing up your finances to make additional investments elsewhere
- Maintaining full productivity when part of your fleet is down for repairs or service
- Avoiding the expense of transporting your equipment when working in a remote job site
- Trying out a potential purchase in real-world conditions before making a decision
Whatever your reasons for renting a motor grader, count on Michigan CAT for reliable equipment at an affordable price. We offer flexible rental packages as well as leasing and rent-to-own options. Let us match you with a financing solution that works for your budget.
We stand behind our rentals with some of the best service and support in the industry. Whether it’s an emergency repair or regular maintenance, we will work around your schedule to keep downtime to a minimum. It’s this commitment to your productivity — and your success — that has made us a valued partner to construction and roadwork crews in Michigan for more than 70 years. Contact us today to get started on your motor grader rental.