It’s a competitive advantage having a comprehensive source for temporary equipment when you’re looking to control costs and increase productivity in paving and other road work applications. Whether you need an asphalt equipment rental for a municipal project or compactors and brooms for a commercial construction site, Michigan CAT provides a complete selection of top quality solutions. No matter the size or type of the job or the length of the duration, we will deliver the paving equipment rentals you require to grow your business.
An Extensive Inventory of Paving Equipment for Rent
As the authorized dealer serving Michigan, we offer a broad selection of paving equipment rentals manufactured by Caterpillar® as well as solutions from other leading brands. All of our models are built to withstand the most rugged rental environments while providing the technology for operators to work faster, safer and more efficiently. Our experienced team will assist in analyzing your needs to offer solutions that fit your project requirements and improve your bottom line.
- Asphalt Pavers – When you rent asphalt equipment from us, you’re getting a versatile machine capable of tackling residential and commercial paving applications from laying paths to building new roads.
- Compactors – We carry a wide variety of compaction equipment for road work including soil and landfill compactors, utility rollers, tandem vibratory rollers and other configurations.
- Brooms – We offer a range of sweepers for road building and maintenance that are capable of high performance with minimal fuel consumption for improved profitability.
Why Rent Paving Equipment?
Accessing heavy equipment on a temporary basis is a cost-effective way to supplement your fleet while controlling expenses and overhead. When you rent asphalt equipment from us, you only pay for the machines you require while they are in use. You also eliminate the time and cost of servicing, maintaining and repairing a larger fleet.
Renting is a smart choice for businesses that are:
- Growing quickly and trying to keep pace with demand
- Looking to avoid the significant expense of buying new
- Operating on a temporarily limited budget
- Interested in trying a machine before buying it
- Working on a one-time or short-term project or application
The Best Place to Rent Paving Equipment
For over 70 years, Michigan CAT has been proud to support the heavy equipment needs of a broad range of businesses across the region. We offer many rental stores throughout our service territory along with convenient online shopping and support. Additional reasons to partner with us for paving and asphalt equipment rentals include:
- Late-model, low-hour units that have been meticulously maintained by skilled technicians
- Trusted advice from rental experts to help you find the equipment and accessories you require
- Choice of picking up equipment or having it delivered directly to your job sites
- Flexible daily, weekly, monthly and longer-term rental agreements
- Around-the-clock customer service and emergency support