Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Kits for Cat® Equipment
QuicKit is the perfect tool for Cat (and Non-Cat*) equipment owners who want to perform their own preventative maintenance. These PM kits are an all-inclusive, Do-It-Yourself maintenance package, tailored to each specific machine at their designated service intervals. QuicKit packages can easily be shipped to any location that the service needs to be performed.
All QuicKits are assembled once the order is placed and shipped directly to your site. Because each QuicKit is unique, there is not a standard price. All QuicKits include pre-filled out SOS labels, a maintenance manual specific to your requested service, a TA-1 inspection form, and all the filters to perform the service. You can customize the service by adding other filters as needed such as cabin air filters, engine air filters, grease and more.
Benefits of Michigan CAT Quickits:
- Personalized kit for each machine including all filters needed to perform the service.
- All filters boxed and clearly labeled with machine info and service interval.
- Easy to order and ships within 24 hours.
- Each kit includes a folder with all the information needed to perform the service per Cat specification.
Typical QuicKits Include the Following Components:
250 Hour Quickit
- Fluid sample(s)
500 Hour Quickit
Everything in the 250 hour QuicKit, plus:
- Engine oil filter
- Fuel filters
- Engine air filters (optional)
- Cabin air filters (optional)
1,000 Hour Quickit
Everything in the 500 hour QuicKit, plus:
- Hydraulic filter(s), if applicable
- Transmission filters, if applicable
- Fuel tank cap filter
- Crankcase breather filter
2,000 Hour Quickit
Everything in the 1,000 hour QuicKit, plus:
- Receiver dryer
- Valve cover gasket(s) for valve lash adjustment
- Hydraulic tank breather
*QuicKits can be customized to meet the needs of non-cat equipment but may not have the OEM specific maintenance manual or TA-1 inspection.
Take A Closer Look At The Advantages of Cat Filters
Watch the videos below to see how the unique features of Cat Filters can extend the life of your equipment. Most equipment owners know how to compare Cat filters with the rest – ‘Just cut it open’. Since you might not have one handy, we broke down what you would see and why it matters.