Extended Service Coverage for Cat® Generator Sets
Your operation depends on reliable power. Having a sound repair strategy is important to ensuring reliable power. How will you deal with unexpected downtime? And how will you manage your costs when repairs are necessary?
Complimentary 5 Year Extended Service Coverage
Gold Level Extended Service Coverage
- Gold level ESC is a reliable coverage from Caterpillar. It covers key engine components, major castings, turbochargers, fuel injectors and water pumps.
Platinum Level Extended Service Coverage
- Platinum level ESC is a reliable top choice coverage from Caterpillar. It covers the as-shipped consist of the generator set from the factory.
Benefits of Cat Extended Service Coverage
- Avoid unexpected costs for unscheduled repairs – with locked in labor and parts costs
- Repairs completed by factory-trained technicians using genuine Cat parts
- Coverage and deductable options to meet your business needs
- Minimize downtime, so you stay productive
- Global coverage ensures you have coverage and service wherever you work takes you
- Peace of mind knowing your power system is protected
With a Cat technician on the job you are assured that your generator set will be returned to it’s original operating specification, meeting all requirements for safe use and environmental compliance.
For total maintenance and repair coverage, consider combining the Extended Service Coverage with a Michigan CAT Customer Support Agreement (CVA) to fix your cost of operation.
To learn more about the Extended Service Coverage for generator sets, watch the video at the bottom of this page or contact:
Brian Schiellerd – Electric Power Generation Sales Representative
(248) 349-7050 Ext. 4337 or Brian.Schiellerd@nullMICHIGANCAT.com