Cat® ET is diagnostic software that can help technicians to diagnose existing and potential problems with their electronically controlled Caterpillar Engines and Machines.
The software accesses information when connected to the Electronic Control Module (ECM). Other functions of Cat ET include:
- Status Parameters Display
- Active Diagnostic Codes Viewing Capabilities
- Disassembly and Assembly Instructions
- Logged Diagnostic Codes Viewing and Clearing Capabilities
- Electronic Control Module (ECM) Configuration Manipulation
- Diagnostic Tests and Calibration
- Machine Totals Retrieval
- Machine Information Recording
Purchase Cat ET
To purchase a copy of Cat ET, Michigan-based customers can contact their Product Support Sales Representative or complete the form on this page.
**Please note that we are unable to offer Cat ET to customers outside of our Michigan sales territory.**