Whether you work in commercial construction, site prep, road building, oil and gas or countless other applications or industries, integrated toolcarriers are critical to maximizing productivity. If you’re looking for a temporary solution for moving tools and materials around the job site efficiently, Michigan CAT has you covered. We carry a complete line of toolcarrier rentals in stock to meet your short-term or long-term project requirements.
Call us today at (248) 349-4800 for more info on wheel loader rentals.
Renting Integrated Toolcarriers From a Reliable Source
At Michigan CAT, our goal is to deliver premium-quality equipment for rent backed by unparalleled customer service. Our experienced team is there for you throughout the process, from helping to identify the right machines and accessories to providing operator training and ongoing technical support. As the authorized Cat® dealer for the region, we carry a massive inventory of innovative and durable integrated tool carrier rentals along with the broad capabilities of the Caterpillar® brand.
When you partner with us, you benefit from convenient and strategically placed locations to serve you throughout the region. You’ll find an array of options in models and work tools to ensure machines are configured for your local applications. We carry an extensive fleet of genuine Cat integrated tool carrier rentals as well as related equipment from other leading manufacturers.
Additional reasons to rent with Michigan CAT include:
- Free price quotes and competitive daily, weekly, monthly or longer-term rates
- Fast turnaround times on orders and your choice of in-store pickup or delivery
- Complete selection of tool carrier attachments to unlock the full potential of your rentals
- Low-hour machines tested and maintained by highly trained technicians
Cat Toolcarrier Rentals
Toolcarriers designed and built by Caterpillar set the standard for wheel loader durability, performance and versatility. Our fleet of integrated toolcarriers features proven components and technology and easy-to-master operator controls. Models in our inventory are powered by Cat ACERTTM engines engineered to lower fuel consumption and reduce carbon emissions. Other advantages of renting a Cat toolcarrier include:
- Industry-best operator comfort, including adjustable seats and electronic control modules
- Rugged components and structures capable of standing up to the harshest rental environments
- Smooth operating powershift transmissions for improved responsiveness and handling
- Available quick couplers to seamlessly transition between toolcarrier attachments in seconds
Renting Integrated Toolcarriers in Michigan
We are a leading source of temporary equipment for businesses with large construction projects throughout the region. Whether you need to supplement your fleet to keep pace with demand, require an emergency replacement for a failing machine, or need a particular model to handle a one-time application, Michigan CAT has you covered.
Experience the difference of partnering with a local dealer with world-class capabilities. Give us a call, submit our online contact form or find the Michigan CAT locations in your area. Our knowledgeable representatives will be happy to discuss your project specifications and assist you in placing an order for integrated tool carrier rentals today.