The most rugged work environments and toughest applications call for heavy equipment offering the reliability, durability and performance to get the job done right. The Cat D9T dozer has a reputation for helping businesses in industries ranging from construction and quarries to landfills, forestry and mine sites increase their productivity at the lowest cost per unit of material moved.
From industry-leading operator comfort and safety to powerful, yet fuel-efficient ACERT® engine technology, the D9T provides the operational advantages you’ve come to expect from equipment manufactured by the worldwide leader in construction equipment.
Cat D9T Dozer Features and Benefits
Cat applied its vast knowledge, design experience and product innovation to create a powerful dozer capable of delivering superior performance, extended service life and precision operation. The D9T is built with a Cat C18 engine producing 436 hp at 1,800 rpm while meeting U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emissions standards.
A heavy-duty frame with high-strength steel castings and continuously rolled top and bottom frame rails offer the durability to answer the call in the most extreme conditions — in many cases for over 100,000 operating hours. Additional advantages of the Cat D9T dozer include:
- Industry-leading operator comfort and productivity with electro-hydraulically controlled differential steering, ergonomically designed controls, six-way adjustable Cat optimized seats, multi-color/touch-screen information displays and more.
- Power train featuring a planetary powershift transmission offering smooth speed and direction changes and maximum oil-to-water cooling capacity.
- Elevated sprocket and fully suspended undercarriage designed to provide optimal balance while protecting drives, axles and steering components from heavy impacts.
- Flexibility to transition between applications with coupling to a wide a variety of Cat bulldozer blades and ripper work tool attachments.
- Outstanding safety thanks to seat belt warning and operator-not-present monitoring systems, strategically placed grab handles and non-slip steps and increased sound suppression.
- Optional Cat integrated technologies such as Auto Blade Assist, AutoCarry, Cat Grade Control 3D, Terrain for Grading and Automatic Ripper Control for advanced equipment monitoring and management.
- Ground-level service center providing easy access to primary maintenance points to reduce repair costs and components that are built to be rebuilt several times for a long and productive service life.
Performance Backed by the Industry Leader
When you choose to buy a Cat D9T dozer, it comes backed by the world-class service and support of your local Cat dealer and the global Caterpillar network. Michigan CAT offers a huge inventory of D9T dozers and related construction equipment solutions with locations conveniently placed throughout the region.
As a trusted, single-source provider, we offer everything from expert product knowledge and equipment training to purchasing options such as affordable financing, insurance and extended warranties.
For more information on our complete line of Cat dozers, including the powerful and innovative D9T, visit us online today. Or, find the sales location convenient to your area and stop in to request a product demonstration and a free competitive quote.