Used Material Handlers For Sale In Michigan
Browse used Cat® material handlers along with options from other brands. This versatile equipment type handles various attachments such as magnets, buckets and grapples. Get the used material handler you need with the Caterpillar® standard for reliability and service.
Call us today at (248) 349-4800 for more info on used material handlers.
We're sorry, but there are no machines available in this category. Please try another category or give us a call at (734) 479-5800.
Choose a Material Handler From Caterpillar and Other Brands
As part of our dedication to client service, we strive to provide the selection you need to make a confident purchase. We sell used material handlers from Caterpillar and other brands. Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the used equipment industry, we can offer a variety of high-quality options. Our experts can help you understand the differences between brands and how each option meets your goals.
Used Material Handlers That We Stand Behind
We want you to have full confidence in your purchase from our dealership, so when you buy our equipment, we'll back it with the following services:
- Cat equipment: We sell Cat Certified Used equipment that Caterpillar holds to similar standards as new products. Each piece of equipment goes through quality assurance and maintenance that gets it as close to like-new condition as possible. Caterpillar also provides a free warranty on all Cat Certified Used material handlers.
- Other equipment: Equipment from other brands is held to high standards for expected dependability and quality. Choose from one of our many insurance plans to protect your used equipment investment.
Get the peace of mind you need with our warranty and insurance options for used equipment. Ask one of our representatives for more information on your coverage choices.
Why Buy Used Equipment From Michigan CAT?
At Michigan CAT, we know that used equipment can provide unmatched performance with the right maintenance and careful selection. When you buy a used product from your local Cat dealer, you'll enjoy:
- Support from Michigan CAT: Clients who buy from our dealerships or online store get support from the entire Michigan CAT network. You can contact or visit any of our locations for assistance with your purchase.
- Cost-effectiveness: We offer used models that fit a variety of budgets and standards. Our financing plans will help you manage your equipment costs with an approach that makes sense.
- Quality: All of our used equipment goes through maintenance and quality assurance processes so that you'll know what to expect from your purchase.
If you want to buy a specific material handler make and model, contact our team for help. We'll try to find the equipment you have in mind so that you can buy it with our leading client support.
Ask for Assistance From Our Professionals
Take a look at the material handlers on this page to discover the next addition to your fleet. With more than half a century of experience serving Michigan customers, we can help you find the right fit. Let us assist you by contacting our team online or visiting one of our dealerships.